This program seeks to secure candidates with the specific skilled working experience obtained in Canada with proper authorization.

To apply for this program, applicants must also be planning to live outside Quebec.

The specific skilled working experiences being sought after are:

  • Management Job Experience: examples: restaurant managers, mine managers, shore captains (fishing)
  • Professional Job Experience:  People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs: examples: doctors, dentists, architects
  • Technical Jobs and Skilled Trades Experience: People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs: examples: chefs, electricians, plumbers

Candidate must have at least one year of work experience or having at least 1560 hours of paid work (continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time).

The paid work experience must have occurred within the last 3 years before you apply.

Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this program.