Did you know that under the family class sponsorship program, if you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you may be able to sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada. You may sponsor your spouse, partner, dependent children, adopted children, parents, grandparent or a relative to come to Canada to live as permanent residents. Canada recognizes the importance of family renunciation; as such it is very generous in its family sponsorship program. After all, what can be more important for a newcomer than to  bring their loved ones  with them to enjoy their new lives together.

That being said, Canada also has an obligation for all those wanting to immigrate to Canada, to this effect,   CIC does  its due diligence to ensure that family sponsorship applicants are indeed legitimate and not merely unscrupulous individuals just  trying to gain access to Canada .

  • Spouse/Common-Law/Conjugal Partner

    The process of sponsoring a spousal or partner might seem to be very simple.  You might think all that is needs to be done is if to sign some official papers and then you wait for approval from the government. However applicants should be aware that even though there is no point based award system and neither your career history nor your language proficiency is being evaluated, the government official does evaluate your relationship to determine that it is genuine and real.

  • Parents and Grandparents

    Canada understands the importance and value of having your loved one close to you. As such CIC, has a program that allows you to sponsor your parents and grandparents to come live with you as permanent residents.

  • Canada Super Visa

    If you are not able to sponsor, you parents or grandparents for permanent residency in Canada,  maybe you should consider the Canada Super Visa Program.